Keyes Toyota Service Center
BATTERY SERVICE AND REPLACEMENT
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery may be getting weak and should be tested for possible replacement with a new Toyota TrueStart™ battery. Manufactured to Toyota’s exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate. Toyota TrueStart™ batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service&emdash;and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Keyes Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to help conserve our environment!
Why replace with Toyota TrueStart batteries?
- Toyota TrueStart batteries meet or exceed Toyota specifications for all vehicles, and are the approved batteries for warranty repair
- Warranty service available at over 1,200 Toyota dealers nationwide
How often is replacement needed?
- Battery testing is recommended at each regular service visit
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Age of battery
- Corrosion, stains, or buildup around terminals
- After a jump-start or a long period of battery inactivity
- Sluggish vehicle start, especially during periods of extreme hot or cold temperatures
There are a number of things that can impact the life of your battery. Learn key tips and see if it’s time for Toyota dealership service visit.
Keep Your Toyota a Toyota
Claim this special savings offer from Keyes Toyota today!
Keyes Toyota has Toyota trained technicians to handle your repair needs or perform an oil change, tire rotation, battery replacement, brake repair, multi point inspection and all other Toyota Factory Scheduled Maintenance. When you are ready, you can even schedule your next car appointment online! For questions about your vehicle's maintenance needs, get in touch with our service team by calling us at 844-781-4306 or contacting us online.