Best Toyota Car Features for Travel
Spending a lot of time behind the wheel? With the average Angeleno’s daily commute averaging more than 56 minutes, of course you are. Whether you’re driving for work or dreaming about getting away from it all, the new Toyota cars available at Keyes Toyota come loaded with features designed to take the edge off your daily drive — and can even make it an enjoyable experience!
Best Features for Traveling
Today’s Toyota models have comfort and convenience features that you’re sure to love. Not all models, or all trims, will include all of these options, so ask your Van Nuys Toyota dealer for help bundling your essential features through trim levels and option packages.
- Toyota Entune: This infotainment system lets you leverage your smartphone’s apps for everything from navigation to points of interest and great places to eat. No destination in mind? It’ll help you find a good one.
- Active Safety Features: Toyota Safety Sense is standard on most new Toyota models. With a host of warning, collision avoidance, and collision mitigation features, it takes a lot of the stress out of driving.
- Qi Wireless Charging: Select models use induction charging for compatible devices so there are fewer wires crowding your console.
- Leather Seating: If you’re going to be in your vehicle for extended periods of time, your seats had better be comfortable. Stepping up to leather looks and feels great!
Toyota Models with Great Traveling Features
Each Toyota model has its own particular charms, but there are a few that really stand out.
- Toyota RAV4: Ample cargo and passenger space? Check. High tech infotainment system? Check. Wi-Fi hotspot? You betcha. All that, and the Toyota RAV4 comes in both gas and hybrid models, each stuffed to bursting with great tech like an eleven-speaker sound system, and a panoramic roof that’s great for stargazing or letting the wind whip your hair.
- Toyota Camry: The Toyota Camry offers dual-zone climate control, wireless charging, leather seating, premium audio, plus long-lasting value and legendary reliability. It’s hardly surprising, then, that it’s the best-selling sedan in America for several years running.
- Toyota Avalon: Toyota never got the memo that they aren’t a luxury brand. With its larger size, luxury finish, and handling that’s smooth as butter, the Toyota Avalon gives you a luxury car without an outsized price tag.
There’s a lot to love about living in Southern California. Behind the wheel of the right Toyota model, your drive can even be one of them. To see the full range of your choices, visit Keyes Toyota at 5855 Van Nuys Blvd in Van Nuys, CA. Your Van Nuys Toyota dealership has the cars, financing, parts, and Toyota service you need, all in one convenient place.