Winterize Your Toyota Vehicle at Keyes Toyota
Winter is coming. While we're well aware that LA County isn't known for brutal winters, the Los Angeles drivers served by Keyes Toyota should still give some thought to winterizing their Toyota car, truck, or SUV. You may not be dealing with ice storms or snow drifts, but this season's a good time to bring your vehicle in for routine maintenance. The best place to do that is Keyes Toyota.
If you're anything like us, the mild winters in Southern California are one of the best things about living here. They also present a challenge, however, since many of Mother Nature's cues about the changing seasons aren't as obvious here. That makes it a lot easier to forget many of the minor details that keep your vehicle in good condition. Taking your car in for a "checkup" is a bit like going for an annual physical: maybe not your favorite thing to do, but it's important if you want to prevent big problems later even if it’s a new Toyota car. The change of seasons is the perfect reminder to keep your car running like new.
How Keyes Toyota Can Help
Snow or no snow, there are a few winterizing fundamentals that are the same no matter where you find yourself. Here's how Keyes Toyota can help:
- Expert Service: A service appointment can ensure that your fluids are topped off, your battery is holding a charge properly, and that your tires aren't unduly or unevenly worn. Our technicians can also spot small problems you may not have been aware of before they become major issues.
- The Right Parts: As a Toyota dealership serving Los Angeles, we proudly use OEM Toyota parts -- the same ones used to build your car -- to ensure the best results.
- The Right Technicians: Our techs specialize in Toyota vehicles, so whether you're bringing your 1983 Toyota Celica or a 2015 Toyota RAV4 in for service, they have the knowledge to get the job done right the first time.
- The Personal Touch: Everyone in the Keyes Toyota family -- sales, technicians, our parts department and our service writers -- treats you like family. If you have questions or concerns, we're here to make sure you understand your car and any repairs it may need before work starts.
- The Right Price: Proper maintenance saves money. So too do our frequent Toyota service specials.
Winterizing at Keyes Toyota
Putting off winterizing your car just because we don't get snow in Los Angeles is like not changing the batteries in your smoke alarm because your house isn't on fire. It makes sense at first blush, but if you stop to think about it, the logic falls apart. Just like changing those batteries, the small things you do now to keep your car in tip-top shape can make a big difference later. Come to your Toyota service center serving Los Angeles and we'll get you on the right track. We're more than new Toyota cars. The Keyes Toyota service department is just a phone call away at 844-781-4304, or a short drive from LA at 5855 Van Nuys Blvd in Van Nuys, CA.