- Inspect all hardware
- Inspect brake calipers
- Lubricate brake parts
- Add brake fluid
If Brake Service is Needed, We'll Give You 10% Off
Toyotas only. Some models higher. Does not include rotor resurfacing. See a Toyota dealer associate for details. Please present coupon when order is written. Not valid with any other offer, advertised special, or prior purchase.
- Set front wheel caster and camber toe-in on most applicable vehicles
- Adjust for proper thrust angle
- Inspect steering linkage and adjust tire pressure
Toyota and Scion vehicles only. Must present at time of write up. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Maximizing your Toyota driving experience has its rewards! Present this coupon and receive 15% off any one service or repair. This offer is valid for Toyota model years 2011 & older or Toyotas with 75,000 miles or more.
Maximum discount $150.00. Coupon excludes tires and oil changes. Must present at time of write up. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Toyotas only.
$79.95Synthetic Oil $109.95
- Replace Engine Oil (up to 5 quarts conventional) & Filter
- Rotate Tires
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
- Check all fluids
- Check Installation of Driver's Floor Mat
- Schedule Next Service Appointment
Keyes Toyota is proud to introduce our Toyota Express Maintenance center. Toyota Express Maintenance provides you with precision service that's precisely timed to fit within your busy schedule.
V6, V8, and Synthetic oil extra. Toyotas only. Must present at time of write up. Not valid with any other offers. Plus tax. Plus tax.
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStart™ battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStart™ batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Keyes Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.