$79.95Synthetic Oil $99.95
- Replace Engine Oil (up to 5 quarts conventional) & Filter
- Rotate Tires
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
- Check all fluids
- Check Installation of Driver's Floor Mat
- Schedule Next Service Appointment
Toyota Express Maintenance provides you with precision service that's precisely timed to fit within your busy schedule.
- Inspect all hardware
- Inspect brake calipers
- Lubricate brake parts
- Add brake fluid
If Brake Service is Needed will give you 10% OFF the Brake Service
Toyotas only. Some models higher. Inspection does not include rotor resurfacing. See a Toyota dealer associate for details. Please present coupon when order is written. Not valid with any other offer, advertised special, or prior purchase.
Why should your peace of mind end at two years? ToyotaCare Plus provides the same convenience and peace of mind that comes with every eligible Toyota, but for longer – 4 years or 45,000 miles, whichever occurs first. You’ll receive continued coverage of your vehicle’s factory-recommended maintenance, plus 24-hour Roadside Assistance.
See dealer for coverage details. Plus tax.
• Comprehensive vehicle inspection
• Consultation with Service Advisor
• Detailed inspection form
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStart™ battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStart™ batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Keyes Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
Own a Scion? Your Scion will receive proper care by trained technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts.